Friday, June 26, 2009

June 14, 2009

SD532327

Today Steve played golf with Steve.  How funny is that?!  No, really,  This is Steve’s friend, Steve Vaughan.  They have been friends forever and every time we go to Charlotte, they play golf. 

Don’t expect me to give good news about their golf outing.  Neither of them play enough to say they had a “good game”.  They basically pay good money to hit a ball (or several balls) and drink beer.  As long as they have a good time, that is all that matters!

Right?!

 

On to the serious fun stuff.

My mom found a new scrapbook store!! OMG!!  Here is her sign outside the store…..

SD532329

  Is that not the best name?  I just love it! 

It isn’t a huge store but just big enough.

Oh and she sells Bella stamps!  I LOVE Bella!!  Now I finally own some!  Oh the yummy-ness of it all.

 

 

 

SD532330

I got a shot of my mom handing over her cash!  No really, we didn’t spend too horribly much.  Enough that we will have to go back when I’m in town again in August!!!

If you are in the area, make sure you stop by and tell Jen that you saw my blog post!!  I told her that I would spread the news of her new store.

No comments: