Monday, March 16, 2009

March 15, 2009

Sarah and I love to paint.  Well, it’s mostly Sarah that loves to paint, I just take the globs she applies and make them smooth!  So we were painting…

SD531549

… and having a great time.  I saw on another blog how a woman made her own Easter egg wreath.  You know the ones in the stores are $20!!  I bought a wreath for $3.99, paper Mache eggs for $1.99/6 pack and had the paint at home!

 

What do you think of our finished wreath?SD531597   I think it turned out alright.  Could have used more eggs but I used all the ones we bought!  It will do till it’s time to change for the season and we sure did have fun painting!!

2 comments:

Maggi said...

That turned out very cute!

Karen of the KAGS said...

This is so cute. I need something with a spring vibe - I'm still displaying the Christmas one...but I figure as we are still knee deep in snow what's the hurry?!