Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Circle Journal

I joined the girls over at Just add Glitter and Stir to do a circle journal.  I’ve been wanting to do a circle journal for a long time and I’m so excited to be able to finally!

Here is Maggi’s book.

SD534320 

Maggi sends to me each time.  Since we are in our 1st month, I have HER book.   Maggi and I have been emailing back and forth and each time, I tease here just a bit.  Tee Hee.  It’s so fun to tease her.    She hasn’t let on that it’s bugging her so I hope she’s good with it.  Enough suspense……

SD534318

 

Here is the left side.  I had fun putting random things on the page that I like.  I was really happy to use one of my girls.  I think it could have used more things on it but I’m happy with it just like this.  The hippo picture was fun to find.  My tattoo looks so close to that pose.  Pink ribbon for my mom.  Flip flop for summer and Sarah.. oh and Jenny.  Giggle since that is what I do best. lol And snow…so nice to see it here in VA since I grew up with it and actually miss seeing it.

 

SD534319

 

I have to say that my right side I cheated.  Most of it is just the paper.  I added a few 3D stickers that fit me.  The CIA logo I couldn’t get online, I had to use from one of my notebooks.  So, you know, Maggi, I’m a grad of the CIA.  I don’t cook anymore professionally but I love it.  We cook new things here all the time so I knew that had to be in my best things pretty big.  The paper is new Graphic 45.. isn’t it yummy!??!?!  I love that vintage look.  Wish I could scrap that way.

 

 

That is my part of Maggi’s Circle Journal.  Hope she likes it.  I can’t wait to get the next one!!!!

6 comments:

jacque4u2c said...

OMG!!!! This is just so great! I can't wait until it gets around the circle to me so I can see it up close and personal!!!! Whoo-hoo!!!! Just STUNNING!!!!!!

Maggi said...

Holy cow, I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE it!!!!!!

And I love the teasing too! lol You did a marvelous job and I cannot wait to see it in person!!!

Thank you so much!!! :D

PrincessDipti said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Devan said...

Hey! I've started a blog about WWF. Check it out at http://wwfawareness.blogspot.com/... Please follow and help spread the word!

Devan

Julie Ranae said...

So glad you stopped by from Wendy's blog..it's always nice to meet new people. I am also a follower over at Maggi's blog as well.

Your circle journal is really great!

Became a follower and hope you will be able follow along at The Open Window as well....lots of fun tutorials just around the corner!

jacque4u2c said...

Just had to say this looked so COOL in person!!! And your journal!! WOWZERS GIRL!!! Just beautiful!! You are so talented! I have my creative juices flowing.......