Wednesday, September 9, 2009

August 25, 2009

Today is Doctor day.  Since Steve only gets certain days off, he has to see the different doctors when he can.   First, he went to see Dr. Klassett for the bump on his back.  He had it removed last June (by another doctor) but it grew back, bigger!  Not much fun but the doctor numbed his back and removed it.  I won’t gross you all out with the inner parts, here is his back after stitches….

SD533138

 

Funny that I married a red head with freckles and when I took this picture, my first thought was “WOW, there are a bunch of freckles"!  After being together for 15 years, I guess I don’t see them anymore.

 

After this doctor, we went home to have some lunch.  At 2pm, we both had appointments to see a dentist.  I’ve been really good about taking the kids every 6 months.  Now it’s our turn to get on that cycle.  What we found out is that we both have horrible plaque build up and need a deep cleaning.  I need to have a filling, a wisdom tooth (fully exposed) and 2 wisdom teeth impacted removed.  Steve needs to have all 4 of his wisdom teeth (all fully exposed) removed by an oral surgeon.  Steve immediately has them start on his right side.  Poor guy!  First his back and now his mouth.  Not such a good staycation day for him.

No comments: