Wednesday, August 12, 2009

July 22, 2009

How horrible am I not keeping up with my blog?!?!  Geesh!  I knew this would end up happening.  Bear with me.. I have almost 2 weeks to catch up and I’m gonna do it right now!!!!

Steve stayed home today “just to make sure” he’s feeling alright.  He’s just fine!  He was in and out all day.  Did some much needed yard work and spent time with the kids.  I will be glad when he goes back to work.

SD532914

 

I didn’t mention that yesterday, while at Lewis Ginter, I ran into Clair and Katie.  Totally unexpected!  Clair is such a sweet person.  Oh, you don’t know them?  Let me explain.  Katie is Jenny’s baby.  Jenny put Katie up for adoption and Clair adopted her!  Jenny is very much in Katie’s life and Clair wouldn’t have it any other way.  I am always so amazed when I see Katie because of all of Jenny’s 4 kids, she looks the most like Jenny.  Katie was also born the same month as Sarah (I can’t remember if it’s before or after her b-day).  It was very to run into them so unexpectedly.

No comments: