Tuesday, July 14, 2009

July 8, 2009

SD532693 SD532694

I have never, in my life, seen boys with never ending perma-grins.  I think these two missed each other WAY more than I missed Nathan …. AND I’M HIS MOTHER!!  Holy Moly.  These boys are best friends to the end.  They each had to brag on what “amazing” things they did in their video games.  Most of what I heard went like this:

N:  I got a blank blank in my game.

C: No, really

N: I did!

C: Well, I got a blank blank blank in that game.

N: really?  Show me.

(puke!)  And they say that girls are catty.  HUH?  No, actually, they were both very cute.  It was extremely clear that they both missed each other and were very glad to be back.  I hate to spring it on Chad that we are leaving again for a week in August.  Geesh.  We might have to take him along.  NO!  NO! You can’t make me!  They will have to miss each other once more.  Last time till school starts.

No comments: