Tuesday, July 14, 2009

July 7, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DAD!

We didn’t really plan to meet up with my parents until the last minute but it worked out good all around.  We got to see my Dad the day before his birthday.  Good for me since I didn’t mail a card!  I know, I’m so bad.  I would have made up for it but it was nice that I didn’t have to.  We bought him $20 in gift certificates to Sonic.  His favorite!!!  He’s there EVERYDAY between 2-4 for his extra large diet drink for $1 or sometimes it’s free.  Good thing Sonic is just up the road from their house.   I think it takes him longer to cross over Celanese Road than it does to get there and back.

SD532688

 

Hope you had a great day, Dad!

Love ya!

 

 

 

 

Oh and PS.  My mom has Bronchitis (or like Nathan told me “bron-ca-hi-tis) and is sick now for 2 weeks.  I hate when either one of them are sick and I live so far away.  Get better, Mom!!

*July 13th she went back to work*

No comments: