Tuesday, July 14, 2009

July 5, 2009

Don’t mean to make you all jealous and all but I had to share. 

I have a helper here with me. 

My helper is willing and able to do many things. 

My helper seems to pop around the corner just in time to “help”. 

My helper sometimes begs to help. 

Wouldn’t you like a helper like this?  I bet you are smiling and shaking your head yes no.  Here is my helper at work….

SD532612

 

She is busy, very, very busy.  Helping.

 

 

 

SD532613

 

 

Helping to create………….…. THIS!------------------------------->

 

 

Is that amazing?  Sometimes, I don’t even know what to do with the help that I get from her.  So helpful.  So, um, what are the words I’m looking for?  Neat?  Amazing?  Interesting? Oh wait, I got it…..  USELESS!

But she’s MY helper! 

Go get your own!!!

No comments: