Tuesday, July 14, 2009

July 4, 2009

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!!!

 SD532638

I have to say that this is the best picture of the whole day.  I’m not totally sure how I managed to get it but it’s a keeper!  Steve was shooting off bottle rockets and I actually caught the smoke trail.  If you look close enough, you can see the bottom of the stick!!!!!  How cool is that?!?!

 

We brought back from NC $250 worth of fireworks.  I think next to Thanksgiving (due to the food), the 4th of July is Steve’s most favorite holiday.  He’s not so much a pyro, but loves the noise that accompanies the explosion.  If you are into watching, I took video of all we did.  You can find those videos HERE.  Don’t feel pressure to watch any or all of them.  I made them to post on Face book so Nathan could see them.  He got to see the Charlotte Knights baseball game with their fireworks show.  Lucky dog!

No comments: