Monday, July 20, 2009

July 17, 2009

SD532713

I forgot to tell you all that we set up our pool.   The children have only used it once so far.  It really hasn’t been very hot.  I tried to convince Steve to get the 12’ pool at Wal-mart.  That didn’t work.  Maybe next summer!  Now that the pool is set up, when it gets hot, I’ll be able to work on my tan.  I have a flip flop tan already.  It’s not very attractive.  I like when my feet do NOT have white straps across them.  Sorry, I got side tracked!  I’m sure there will be tons more pictures pool side.  I’ll have to get some good ones of them in their suits.  Sarah is so adorable in her little 2 piece number while Nathan is nothing but a surfer dude in his WAY huge long trunks from his cousin.  Whew!  I’ll share more of all that later.

1 comment:

Maggi said...

Pools are so much fun!