Monday, March 30, 2009

March 28, 2009

Welcome to opening day of baseball!!  Oh wait, here were the kids last night……SD531704-1 Yup, you guessed it, POURING rain!  I took this picture at 6pm and when we went to bed at 11pm, it was still raining cats and dogs!  We thought for sure that opening day wasn’t going to happen. 

 

 

I got up at 8:30 am to call the hotline to make sure nothing was happening… Oh it’s on!  Nathan and I were dressing and out the door in 5 min. since we were suppose to be on the field AT 8:30am!!!  I was in such a rush that I didn’t bring my back up batteries so here is the only picture I got…..

SD531718-1

All the teams were on the field but I couldn’t tell you where Nathan is.   We did the opening day ceremonies but all the games were cancelled.  What a tragedy it would have been if we would have missed this!! I can’t even imagine.

No comments: