Tuesday, February 24, 2009

February 22, 2009

At Nathan’s school, they do a fund raiser each year to help pay for the field day shirts.  The art teacher has all the 1st thru 5th graders make a picture and it’s turned into a graphics company where you can purchase your child’s drawing/painting on different items.  Last year, I bought a key chain and 4x6 magnets for all the grand parents. 

I asked Nathan what his picture was this year and here is his story…. My teacher told us to draw a castle.  I put blue in front of it. (I helped him with the word..) The blue is for the mote.  Then she said to draw what was happening at our castle.  *he began to chuckle*  So I drew them falling into the mote and getting eaten by the alligator!  *full belly laugh now*  All the people were falling all over the place.  It’s cool.  I can’t wait for you to see it.

Nathan 2grade art

If you follow the arrows, you can see what happens to each of his stick people.  I just about fell on the floor laughing at this.  He’s so proud! LOL

No comments: