Wednesday, August 12, 2009

August 7, 2009

Ok, Monday the kids had their 6 month check up at the dentist.  Everything was super with them.  Dr. Bob asked me to make an orthodontist appointment for Nathan.  HUH?  Already?  Just a consultation.  Ok, they had a cancellation so today was his appointment.  Here are the shots that they took and let us have a copy…

SD532994 I won’t enlarge that picture too much since I’m sure you really don’t care to see his mouth like that.  I told my mom they gave us poses that I wouldn’t have really preferred but what ya gonna do.  He doesn’t need braces right now.  They want us back once a year to keep up with changes and growth.  The Dr. doesn’t think he will need braces in the future but he might.  Nathan  was really hoping that he’d get braces today.  He already picked out the neon blue set so his mouth would glow in the dark.  Oh the joy of it all.

No comments: