Thursday, July 2, 2009

June 24, 2009

Ok, I’m wrong.  Yesterday I painted at Tina’s house.  See what happens when I don’t post as things happen?!?!?  Geesh. 

So I went and had an eye exam at Pearle Vision.  Haven’t had an eye exam in forever.  My vision isn’t too bad.  20/30 in both eyes, I think.  Hard to read those reports.  Ha!  I have 2 conditions.  Hyperopia – difficulty seeing near.  Presbyopia (getting old disease the Dr. called it) – difficulty focusing up close.  I need glasses to see things up close.. DUH!  That was why I went.  My arms just aren’t long enough anymore.  

After the eye Dr., Sarah and I headed to Tina’s to help paint.  Of course, I didn’t take out my camera… might get paint on it!  I got paint on most parts of my own body so why bring the camera into that mess?! 

SD532589

 

While we were there, Madison gave Sarah her drawing easel…..

I’ve already found out that you DO NOT erase what is there to write ANYTHING.  Unless you ask. 

The other side has a paper pad for her to draw on.  So cool!  I know I would have loved to have one of these when I was a little girl.  But NOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooo.  Sorry, I’m over that.  Sarah really loves to draw while she watches movies in her room.  Who knew.

Oh and my glasses should be in some time around July 4th.  I can’t wait!!!

No comments: