Thursday, June 11, 2009

June 9, 2009

HAPPY 70th BIRTHDAY,  AUNT JOAN!!!

SD532269

Whew!  What a day. 

Had to take Jenny to work at 11am.  Ran some errands till almost 2pm.  Picked Nathan up from school.  Came home to get taco fixings ready for dinner later.  Headed out to the Mason lodge to help Mike (tiger cub leader) get Spaghetti ready for 6pm dinner.  Had to leave at 5:30 for the finish of the baseball game.   

 

I WAS A WRECK!  That game made me so nervous.  Both teams played their hearts out!  The score from last night was 8 to 5 Dodgers.  We took the lead in the 4th, they took it back in the top of the 5th.  We took the lead again in the bottom of the 5th.  They scored 2 more in the top of the 6th and we just couldn’t.  12 to 10 final score.  I almost started smoking again!  A true nail bitter if I bit my nails.

All our Reds did a spectacular job!  I’m very proud of each and every one of them!!  I know they did not want to lose but not everyone can be the winner.   We had a super season… (I’m so glad it’s over!)… can’t wait for fall ball! *wink*

 

SD532290

SD532287

No comments: