Friday, May 8, 2009

May 7, 2009

I hate when we are in a funk with dinners.  Same boring meals.  Blah!  I really try hard to make a variety of meals.  This week, I bought Kielbasa and sour kraut.  Huh, haven’t had that in a long time.  Well, we used to have it often but it got old, tired, greasy, blah.  Let’s try again. 

Here is Steve in all his mustard glory.  Did I tell you he is the condiment king?  Sarah is the condiment princess.  Oh vey.  Look how happy he is to use each and every one of those.  He will too!!  Oh but on a happier note, the cookies he brought home today and they are so fresh they are almost soft.  Mmmmmmmmmm  I just love it that he drives the cookie route!

SD531988

Note to self:  No more Kielbasa.  I remember now why we took that dish out of the line up.  Too much of too much.  Kraut is sour, mustard is sour, Kielbasa is greasy.   Blah!

No comments: