Tuesday, May 26, 2009

May 22, 2009

Today is Field Day at Nathan’s school.  I have been told in the past that I can’t help out with Sarah at my side. Bummer, right.  Ok, no.  Today was 89 degrees and the kids were outside ALL DAY LONG!  Sarah and I went to have lunch with them and stayed the last 45 minutes.  I saw so many parents burnt to a crisp.  Oh the pain and agony.  They got to have popsicles and sign each others shirts then play.  Here is some of the action that took place. 

SD532105 SD532108 SD532109

SD532099

 

Inside the class, I wanted to take a few pictures of Nathan with his friends.  Here he is with his 2 best buddies…

 

 

 

 

 

SD532102

SD532100

 

Oh but when I tried to get a couple others, here is what I got….

 

There are only 20 kids in his class and it seemed like they were multiplying!!  God bless teachers!!!!!!  I know from today that I could never manage that many children at one time.  Whew! 

 

No comments: