Monday, May 18, 2009

May 11, 2009

SD531986

I must admit that this is Sarah’s very first try at Jello.  Bad mom, you say?  I say NOT.   Jello is nasty to me for one very specific reason.

I was 5.  I was in the hospital having my tonsils removed.  It was the day I got to go home.  The Doctor came in and said “You are good to go! Oh but you have to finish that bowl of Jello.”  BAM!  I don’t like Jello anymore.

See, not my fault at all.

SD531987

 

 

On a much happier note, Sarah LOVES Jello.  Her first reaction was “TOUCH IT, TOUCH IT, MAMA!!”   She was so amazed at how it felt, I think she was afraid to eat it.  Once she tasted it, she was hooked.  She couldn’t finish the whole container and asked if I could wrap it up since “I’ll never get it ever again.” *insert super sad Sarah face here*  Talk about making me feel guilty!  Geesh!! I have bought Jello to make myself to prove to her that she can have it again!

No comments: