Thursday, March 12, 2009

March 11, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GRAM!!

My gram is 76 today!  For the first time in YEARS I mailed her package early.. not on time or late.  I made her a brag book and huge magnet “O” & “X”.  When I asked her what she wanted for her birthday she requested just hugs and kisses.  Since we can’t do that, she got the next best thing!

SD531400

I took this picture before I jazzed them up but you get the basic idea.  My mom said Gram had to clean off her fridge so she could put them up!

 

 

Grams bday book

Here is a sampling of the pictures in her brag book.  It is 6x6 and I protected each page so she can carry it in her purse.. and believe me she will!!  I will be surprised if it lasts till Christmas!  She’s a proud Gram and great Gram.  She should be!!

Love you, Gram!  XOXOXOXO

No comments: